To nominate a Validator successfully on the SORA network, you need:
- Polkadot.js extension installed on your browser, with an account created and some XOR.
1) Go to SORA polkadot.js, click on “Network” and then “Staking”. Make sure you are connected to the SORA Network, you should see the logo at the top left.
2) Next, you will need to create a new Nominator Stash.
Click on “Account Sections” and then “Nominator”, as shown in the pictures below.
Make sure to read the information displayed carefully.
3) Set the Stash and Controller accounts.
Think of the stash as your cold wallet and the controller as your hot wallet.
Funding operations are controlled by the stash, any other non-funding actions by the controller itself. This operation increases the security of your funds
4) Set the amount you want to stake and click on “Next”
5) The next step is to choose the Validators you want to nominate.
SEARCH cnX7PjjJ4rE2AYxzbQTVnCcydVKi8nfGCCbWdc3TSpZLQmPyV VALIDATOR
During each era, Validators are chosen using the Phragmen Method, and those who nominated them will receive a reward (a stake reward).
From a Nominator’s perspective, you only need to nominate at least one of the Validators who is actually elected during each era. This explains why you can nominate more than one candidate at the same time, up to 16
6)When you have selected the validator, click on “Bond & Nominate”, “Sign and Submit” and then sign the transaction with Polkadot.js extension, as shown in the pictures below